Thursday, March 15, 2012

"I" is for INTEGRITY

INTEGRITY is one of those things that you either have, or don't.  It goes hand-in-hand with character.  The 3 words that describe INTEGRITY more simply are:  "Incorruptibility, Soundness, and Completeness." 

Incorruptibility says, "Even though I may never get caught, I won't deliberately do the wrong thing."

Soundness says, "I know who my God is and the Truth of His Word.  I will not deviate from my path."

Completeness says, "I have all I need in Christ.  I will follow Him and not be divided in my thinking or actions."

I want to be known as a person of my word with the highest INTEGRITY.  The only way to accomplish that is to make sure my actions line up with my words, and vice-versa.   INTEGRITY is essential as we enjoy the gift of life and journey towards our dreams.  With it, we'll have friendships and relationships that will last.  Without it, we'll be lonely and alone.  The choice is yours and mine to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment