Friday, March 9, 2012

"D" is for DREAMS

Have you ever sat and thought about what you'd do with the money if you won the lottery?  I have, and it's really fun!  I will never win though because I don't play the lottery, but it gives me great joy and satisfaction to think about how I'd divvy out the funds to everyone I know!  My church, my family, and my friends would be so blessed, as would many service organizations and missionaries!  I'm one who would definitely "share the wealth" because I'm a giver at heart.

That's how dreams are. We sit, and we think.  We imagine the possibilities.  We dare to let our minds wander far beyond our wildest imaginations .  The answers to the "what if" questions are answered as we speculate how our lives would be "if only" we had what we needed to make our dreams come true.

That's just it!  We DO have everything we need to make our dreams come true.  If our lives are submitted to the Lord Jesus Christ, and we are walking with Him day by day, then the dreams He has implanted into our hearts are every bit within our reach! 

We should never let our dreams of family, or ministry, or whatever it is, die!  We should always trust God!  No matter how long it takes...no matter what obstacles we face....we need to keep going!   As we imagine our final outcomes, He will give us strategies to help make our dreams become a reality because that's how He is.  He delights in showing us the way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment